Contact & FAQ
Interested in MFA? Connect with us today and learn more.
3282 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, B.C.
Use Rear Entrance
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need Micro Footie Academy (MFA) Gear to play?
- At the beginning of every season (September) our Academy players must buy their training kit which includes jersey, shorts, socks, track suit jacket, boot bag and a training shirt. Email us for more information
- What program is right for me?
- If you are unsure of what program is right for you. Call us (604-215-2122) and we can discuss the options.
- Can I get notifications when programs start registration?
- By joining our mailing list - you can get up to date news on all things Micro Footie.
- How many teams do you have?
- Currently we have an U-9, U-10, & U-18. As players age we are adding additional teams.
- What is the Academy Super League?
- The academy super league (ASL) is a development league for academies only to compete against one another. This includes other academies like Barcelona, Faly, Supra & the Okanagan. Being part of this league also allows us to take part in exclusive invite only tournaments and University showcases. Games take place on Sundays and similar to the MLS and HPL the league runs March to end of November with a break in the summer.
- What if I am not ready to be an Academy player?
- We offer fun development sessions for training players every Sunday. These sessions focus on skills + small sided games and take place Mid September to the end of November and January - February every Sunday in Gym D @ Britannia.